☆ Team Silent GamerZ ☆ Index du Forum
☆ Team Silent GamerZ ☆
☆ Team sur CoD BO Wii crée le 25 avril ☆

☆ Team Silent GamerZ ☆ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: [HQ] Sapphire For?Apple Fi.nal Cut Pro ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ☆ Team Silent GamerZ ☆ Index du Forum -> 【 Silent.GamerZ 】™ -> ☆ Vidéos ☆
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
adolqady
Adversaire / Visiteur / Espion / Kikkoolol

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ] Sapphire For?Apple Fi.nal Cut Pro Répondre en citant

Sapphire For Apple Final Cut Pro > urlin.us/2bpp7

..Why..do..my..plug-ins..only..output..black..with..a.."Sapphire..Plug-ins"..watermark?..This..usually..indicates..your..free..trial..period..has..ended,..or..the..expiration..date..of..your..serial..number..has..been..reachedFollow...the...instructions...to...install...the...software...How...do...I...return...to...my...previous...version...of...Sapphire...after...my...v2...trial?...First,uninstallthe...plug-in...from...your...machine..Does..the..FxPlug..version..of..LensFlare..support..3D..mode..like..the..AE..version?..NoOtherwise,...please...review...the...following...listTo..install..the..software..(if..it..is..not..on..your..machine),..go..to:..Click..on..the..link..to..download..the..installer.GenArts.Sapphire.Edge.has.been.in.production.for.some.time.now.with.compatibility.for.Final.Cut.Studio,.but.only.with.the.recent.release.of.Final.Cut.Pro.X.10.0.3.has.GenArts.updated.Sapphire.Edge.plug-in.effects.software.for.FCP.XIf.a.plugin.is.applied.to.an.FCP.layer.that.is.smaller.than.the.final.output,.the.plugin.will.still.only.affect.the.area.within.that.layer's.size,.and.sometimes.appear.to.be.cut.offAll...Rights...ReservedOn..Mac:..go..to:..System..Preferences..->..Network..->..Advanced..->..EthernetRun...the...following...command...on...your...license...server...machine...to...find...the...Ethernet...ID...that...RLM...is...expecting:...On...Mac:..."/Library/Application...Support/genarts/rlm/rlmutil"...rlmhostid...ether...Then...make...sure...the...Ethernet...ID...in...your...server...license...file...is...equal...to...thatA...winner...of...the...1999...Pacific...Coast...Underwater...Film...Competition,...2003...IVIE...competition,...2004...Los...Angeles...Underwater...Photographic...competition,...and...the...prestigious...2005...International...Beneath...the...Sea...Film...Competition,...where...he...also...won...the...Stan...Waterman...Award...for...Excellence...in...Underwater...Videography...and...'Diver...of...the...Year',...Steve...was...a...safety...diver...on...the...feature...film..."The...Deep...Blue...Sea",...contributed...footage...to...the...Seaworld...Park's...Atlantis...production,...and...productions...for...National...Geographic...and...the...History...channels......Frequently...Asked...Questions...Installation...and...Uninstallation...How...do...I...uninstall...Sapphire...from...my...current...machine?...How...am...I...notified...of...complimentary...software...updates?...How...do...I...access...my...complimentary...software...updates?...Where...can...I...download...the...Sapphire...installer?...Can...different...versions...of...Sapphire...be...installed...at...the...same...time?...Will...projects...saved...with...prior...Sapphire...versions...continue...to...work...with...Sapphire...v5?...Will...projects...saved...with...the...AE...version...of...Sapphire...work...with...the...FxPlug...version?...Can...the...FxPlug...and...AE...versions...of...Sapphire...be...installed...at...the...same...time?...How...can...I...tell...if...I'm...using...the...FxPlug...or...AE...version...of...a...plugin?...Licensing...I...received...a...message...that..."the...number...of...installations...permitted...with...this...serial...number...has...been...reached."...How...do...I...activate...my...license?...Can...I...use...the...same...serial...number...on...multiple...machines?...How...do...I...activate...my...serial...number?...How...do...I...activate...my...serial...number...if...my...machine...is...not...connected...to...the...Internet?...How...do...I...transfer...my...serial...number...to...a...different...machine?...Which...machines...are...my...serial...numbers...currently...installed...on?...On...Mac,...why...do...I...get..."Failed...writing...reg...file"...when...entering...a...serial...number?...Do...my...full...Sapphire...licenses...need...to...be...on...the...same...version...as...my...Render...licenses?...Watermarks...and...Trials...How...do...I...remove...the..."Sapphire"...watermark?...How...do...I...remove...the..."Sapphire"...watermark...when...using...a...floating...license?...Why...do...my...background...renders...show...a..."Sapphire"...watermark?...Why...do...my...plug-ins...only...output...black...with...a..."Sapphire...Plug-ins"...watermark?...How...do...I...return...to...my...previous...version...of...Sapphire...after...my...v5...trial?...My...complimentary...trial...expired...--...How...do...I...get...additional...time?...Tutorials...How...do...I...access...the...documentation?...How...do...I...apply...effects...and...use...Sapphire...parameters?...On...FCP,...how...do...I...use...the...transition...effects?...System...Requirements...and...Diagnostics...Where...is...the...diagnostic...log...file...and...how...do...I...email...it?...How...do...I...find...my...machine...ID?...What...host...product...and...operating...system...versions...are...supported?...What...host...applications...will...my...license...work...on?...Which...CUDA...capable...video...cards...are...supported...by...my...plug-ins'...GPU...acceleration?...Why...do...the...results...of...Sapphire...Glow,...Glint,...Glare,...or...Convolve...seem...different?...Why...does...Sapphire...sometimes...take...a...really...long...time...to...start...on...my...Mac...running...Final...Cut...Pro...or...Motion...and...a...CUDA-capable...GPU?...On...FCP,...the...plugin...effect...is...cut...off...at...the...edge...of...the...layerMake..sure..the..hostname..in..your..license..files..correctly..matches..that..of..your..license..server..machine(They..are..in..this..format:..SEPluginNamePresetLookName.gp.)..Right..click..on..the..preset..file..and..select.."Delete."....Ishortlisted..a..look..on..FX..Central,..but..I..don't..see..it..in..the..preset..browserPlease..note..that..SapphireEdge..is..compatible..with..FCP..X..10.0.3..to..10.0.9..on..Mac..OS..X..10.6.8..to..10.8..Why..do..the..results..of..Sapphire..Glow,..Glint,..Glare,..or..Convolve..seem..different?..In..version..2.03,..a..problem..with..thresholds..in..Glow,..Glint,..Glare,..and..Convolve..was..fixed..How..do..I..get..the..preset..browser?..Navigate..to..the..effects..panel,..click..and..drag..an..effect..onto..your..footage,..and..click..“Load..Preset”..to..view..the..FX..Central..Preset..BrowserTo...view...our...existing...tutorial...collection,...please...visit:......How...do...I...access...the...documentation?...Documentation...for...Sapphire...is...installed...on...your...machine...with...the...software...and...is...available...in...HTML...and...PDF...formatsYou..may..see..the..pairs..un-separated..(d312a930bc7f),..separated..by..colons..(d3:12:a9:30:bc:7f)..or..separated..by..dashes..(d3-12-a9-30-bc-7f)All..screen..captures,..images,..and..textual..references..are..the..property..and..trademark..of..their..creators/owners/publishers.If.you.have.a.license.that.has.not.expired,.review.the.following:.Ensure.you.have.run.the.GenArts.installer.on.your.machine,.rather.than.cloning,.ghosting,.or.copying.files.from.another.workstation(This..ensures..that..the..client..can..get..the..server's..IP..address..from..its..hostname,..and..that..there..is..a..working..connection..between..them.)..If..this..doesn't..work,..try..replacing..the..hostname..with..the..IP..address..of..the..license..server..in..the..license..filesTo...extend...the...effect...beyond...the...edges,...just...make...a...nest...from...the...layer...and...apply...the...plugin...to...the...nestYou.may.also.be.able.to.use.the.same.license.for.the.AE.version.of.Sapphire.on.the.same.machineIf...you...are...on...FCP...or...Motion...we...suggest...just...using...the...FxPlug...version...unless...you...have...previous...projects...saved...using...the...AE...versionby.industry-renowned.digital.artist.and.computer.scientist,.Karl.SimsHowever,...we...do...not...advise...trying...to...translate...effects...from...v2...to...v7See..if..any..useful..information..is..shown..thereThe...plug-in’s...preset...browser...allows...you...to...view...how...predefined...effects...will...play...out...in...your...footage,...allowing...users...to...be...sure...the...effects...are...what...they...want...without...needing...to...waste...valuable...rendering...timeThen.choose.the.option.to.authorize.over.the.InternetYou.can.transfer.a.serial.number.to.a.new.machine.by.uninstalling.the.software.on.the.old.machine,.selecting.the.option.to.register.that.uninstall,.and.then.reinstalling.on.the.new.machineThe...new...flare...editor...is...the...most...interesting...to...us...as...lightleaks...and...lens...flares...seem...to...be...the...'must...have'...effect...of...the...momentPrivacy......Terms...of...Use.....How..am..I..notified..of..complimentary..software..updates?..The..software..automatically..checks..for..updated..versionsOn...Mac,...go...to:.../Applications/GenArts...SapphireFXPLUGThe...company...was...founded...in...1996...in...Cambridge,...Mass f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ☆ Team Silent GamerZ ☆ Index du Forum -> 【 Silent.GamerZ 】™ -> ☆ Vidéos ☆ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème par InF3rÑÀl. © War's Snake 2009-2010